Friday, December 14, 2012

Getting to know me

If you're interested in reading more about me and my family, and our lives here on our remote off-grid homestead in NW Montana, my husband keeps a blog, which includes a lot of pictures:

http://www.livinglifeoffgrid.blogspot.com

There's about three years' of what it's like to live with solar electric power in the north, garden in this challenging climate, preserving our food, foraging, hunting, fishing, trapping, washing laundry in washtubs with a hand-cranked wringer, using rainwater and snowmelt for household use, living on what's basically a 3-mile, steep, one-lane, goat trail 4-wheel drive road, having grizzly bears, wolves, and mountain lions roam through our yard (pics from game camera!), and much, much more.

I'm not selling anything.  Just sharing it with those who are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment