Sunday, August 5, 2012

You are amazing people!

The entries are coming in for the contest, and there are a lot of you out there with great ideas for food storage items and how to use them! 

I've also been enjoying the personal things some of you are telling me about your lives.  There have been stories about how some readers found themselves in unexpected hardship and how they got through it.  Quite often it seems to be what led people to start being "preppers", to start storing food and other necessary items.

It got me thinking how nice it would be to share some of the stories with you.  I'm sending emails to them for permission.  If anyone else has something they want to tell about their life, please email me.  It can be something simple and short, or more lengthy.  Your privacy will be protected and I won't post your email address.

There are also some good testimonials and stories on the reviews for the book on Amazon.  Drop back by where you bought the book and read the reviews.  I've enjoyed hearing from people. 

Susan
povertyprepping@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment